Talent Acquisition Intern
Are you passionate about people and talent acquisition? Do you love to take the initiative and come up with new ideas? Are you looking for an exciting HR internship in an innovative work environment? Then you might be the Talent Acquisition Intern we are looking for!
What you will do
- Assist in recruitment activities (sourcing, screening of candidates, interview selection, etc.)
- Be an active member of the campus recruitment project for 2024
- Manage the career inbox (internal and external requests)
- Participate in HR/talent acquisition events
- Depending on your domains of interest, you might be involved in other projects, such as talent development, compensation and benefits, etc.
- Work in close cooperation with specialists from other HR teams, such as Learning and Development, Payroll and HR Operations, Marketing
- You are looking for an internship of at least three months as part of your studies between September 2023 and June 2024
- You are resourceful and not afraid to suggest new ideas
- You are flexible and enjoy acting proactively and having the ability to work on several projects simultaneously
- You are fluent in English, any additional language skills are a plus
- You have a good knowledge of Microsoft Office
Location and type of contract
- Leuven, Belgium
- Internship >3 months
Working at Materialise
Materialise is a dynamic, international high-tech company, founded in 1990 and headquartered in Belgium, with over 2,300 employees worldwide. Materialise’s mission is to innovate for a better and healthier world through its software and hardware infrastructure and in-depth knowledge of additive manufacturing (also known as 3D printing). Our customers are in diverse industries, such as automotive, aerospace, medical, research, and academia.
As a growing company, Materialise is always looking for enthusiastic professionals who want to work in an environment full of revolutionary technology and surrounded by people passionate about their work.