Software Test Engineer
Are you passionate about 3D printing, and do you want to help clinicians revolutionize innovative patient-specific treatment? Then we have the perfect opportunity for you. We are looking for a Software Test Engineer in the Barcelona region to further advance the technical know-how at Materialise.
What you will do
- Implement the testing process for web-based applications
- Perform functional testing and regression testing
- Create test plans and test reports
- Define test strategies
- 3+ years of proven experience testing web applications
- Knowledge of testing methodologies, tools, and processes
- Experience in writing test documentation
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Good English speaking, writing, and reading skills are essential
- Good communication and team player skills
- Readiness to learn new technologies and gain new skills
- Experience with Azure DevOps is a plus
Location and type of contract
- Barcelona, Spain
- Mid-senior level
Working at Materialise
Materialise is a dynamic, international high-tech company, founded in 1990 and headquartered in Belgium, with over 2,300 employees worldwide. Materialise’s mission is to innovate for a better and healthier world through its software and hardware infrastructure and in-depth knowledge of additive manufacturing (also known as 3D printing). Our customers are in diverse industries, such as automotive, aerospace, medical, research, and academia.
As a growing company, Materialise is always looking for enthusiastic professionals who want to work in an environment full of revolutionary technology and surrounded by people passionate about their work.