Software Engineer C++ (Magics Team)
We are looking for a talented and passionate Software Engineer C++ (Magics) to join Materialise.
What you will do
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable C++ code;
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems;
- Help to maintain code quality, organization, and automatization;
- Take part in building and supporting cross-product platform;
- Code review and technical consultancies.
- 3+ years of commercial experience in Software Development using C++;
- Experience with framework and libraries: STL, Qt;
- Experience with Programming Concepts: multi-threading;
- Experience with CI/CD and Tools: Azure DevOps, Git, CMake, (MS Visual Studio or Eclipse /Qt Creator);
- Good spoken English — (at least Intermediate level).
Location and type of contract
Working at Materialise
Materialise is a dynamic, international high-tech company, founded in 1990 and headquartered in Belgium, with over 2,300 employees worldwide. Materialise’s mission is to innovate for a better and healthier world through its software and hardware infrastructure and in-depth knowledge of additive manufacturing (also known as 3D printing). Our customers are in diverse industries, such as automotive, aerospace, medical, research, and academia.
As a growing company, Materialise is always looking for enthusiastic professionals who want to work in an environment full of revolutionary technology and surrounded by people passionate about their work.