Software DevOps Engineer (System Team)
The System Team plays a key role in developing the infrastructure and essential platform components to support the cloud transformation of the Materialise Software portfolio.
What you will do
- Create and maintain Build/Deploy pipelines
- Configure and maintain services for CI/CD (Azure DevOps, Build machines, Artifactory, Terraform) according to software security best practices
- Configure monitoring/logging/alerting tools
- Implement infrastructure as code scripts (Terraform)
- Create PoC for new platform integrations.
- At least 3 years of experience in DevOps, including the creation of CI/CD pipelines
- At least 2 years of experience with public clouds (AWS preferable)
- Experience with infrastructure as code using Terraform or similar
- Experience with container technology: Docker, Kubernetes
- Experience with software security and DevSecOps
- Networking (OSI model, NAT, DNS, TCP/IP, load balancers)
- Hands-on experience on Linux and Windows Server
- Understanding of modern approaches building applications in the cloud
- Experience with bash, python, C#, PowerShell
- English - Upper-Intermediate and higher
Location and type of contract
- Kyiv, Ukraine
- Mid-senior-level position
- Seniority – 23 level (Senior)
- Permanent contract
Working at Materialise
Materialise is a dynamic, international high-tech company, founded in 1990 and headquartered in Belgium, with over 2,300 employees worldwide. Materialise’s mission is to innovate for a better and healthier world through its software and hardware infrastructure and in-depth knowledge of additive manufacturing (also known as 3D printing). Our customers are in diverse industries, such as automotive, aerospace, medical, research, and academia.
As a growing company, Materialise is always looking for enthusiastic professionals who want to work in an environment full of revolutionary technology and surrounded by people passionate about their work.