Senior .NET Developer (Wearables)
We are looking for a talented and passionate Senior .NET Developer to join Materialise.
What you will do
- Creation of new Vertical Abstraction Layer for Eyewear;
- Maintain the existing Wearables Online system to allow participation from our own people (in the end our own people will need to maintain our vertical abstraction layer for Eyewear).
- At least Bachelor/Master degree in computer science;
- 4+ years of experience with .NET Framework and C#;
- .NET Core, EF Core;
- Web API, MVC;
- MS SQL;
- DevOps experience, Git and Gitflow Workflow;
- Microservice architecture;
- Azure Cloud and/or Amazon AWS;
- Intermediate + level of English.
Location and type of contract
- Barcelona, Spain
Working at Materialise
Materialise is a dynamic, international high-tech company, founded in 1990 and headquartered in Belgium, with over 2,300 employees worldwide. Materialise’s mission is to innovate for a better and healthier world through its software and hardware infrastructure and in-depth knowledge of additive manufacturing (also known as 3D printing). Our customers are in diverse industries, such as automotive, aerospace, medical, research, and academia.
As a growing company, Materialise is always looking for enthusiastic professionals who want to work in an environment full of revolutionary technology and surrounded by people passionate about their work.