Senior DevSecOps (AWS) Engineer
We are looking for an experienced DevSecOps Engineer to join our team and support the cloud transformation of the Materialise software portfolio.
What you will do
- Help create and improve the current DevSecOps landscape in Materialise
- Collaborate with all software development squads to support their needs regarding continuous integration, automatic testing, and delivery and deployment
- Align and collaborate with DevSecOps engineers in other business units
- Develop reference implementations, PoCs, and examples of DevSecOps best practices
- Evangelize DevSecOps best practices
- Share experience in DevSecOps with the software development squads to allow them to create/maintain their own build, release, and deployment pipelines
- Design and create components of the DevSecOps ecosystem (pipelines, build machines, artifact repositories, VMs, etc...)
- Design and develop scripts to automatically create cloud infrastructure
- Configure monitoring, logging, and alerting tools
- A master’s degree in information technology, computer science, or equivalent
- Solid understanding of the development lifecycle of cloud-native applications in a micro-service architecture
- Experience with Linux and Windows Server, including system administration
- At least 3 years of experience with DevSecOps, including the set-up of CI/CD pipelines
- At least 3 years of experience with AWS and its main services: EC2, ECS, EKS, EBL, route53, S3, IAM, CloudWatch, etc.
- Experience with Infrastructure as code using Terraform or similar
- Thorough insight into container technology like docker and its use for deploying applications as well as its use in CI/CD pipelines
- Solid experience with bash, python, Powershell
- Knowledge of networking and networking infrastructure, including security aspects
- Knowledge and preferably experience with observability frameworks for monitoring, logging, and distributed tracing
- Insight into the security aspects of software development
- Strong communicator with an enthusiastic nature and passion for DevSecOps
- Excellent English writing and verbal communication skills are required
Location and type of contract
- Princeton, USA
- Mid-senior level
Working at Materialise
Materialise is a dynamic, international high-tech company, founded in 1990 and headquartered in Belgium, with over 2,300 employees worldwide. Materialise’s mission is to innovate for a better and healthier world through its software and hardware infrastructure and in-depth knowledge of additive manufacturing (also known as 3D printing). Our customers are in diverse industries, such as automotive, aerospace, medical, research, and academia.
As a growing company, Materialise is always looking for enthusiastic professionals who want to work in an environment full of revolutionary technology and surrounded by people passionate about their work.