Senior Application Engineer
Are you keen on providing customer support for technical products? Do you like working in a 3D CAD-like environment? Do you enjoy helping people to advance medical device design and research? Then you are just the person that we’re looking for.
What you will do
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including the product team, software development team, account managers, and sales staff to deliver Materialise software and hardware products to local market.
- Work closely with the sales team in the pre-sales step to coach customers and present Materialise solutions from technical side. Collect customer requirements and suggestions, and map them with Materialise's existing solutions.
- Onsite services and troubleshooting for Materialise end users.
- Deliver after-sales technical support and training locally or at customers.
- Take the technical responsibilities of your projects. Create application proposals and documentations.
- Collect and provide market input to Materialise global product team. Translate customer voice into potential product development strategies. Ideally you can serve as a product/industry technology expert and provide innovative direction for both company and customers.
- Bachelor’s degree or above in mechanical, mechatronics, electrical automation, computer science or equivalent experience in an engineering field
- Strong capabilities in problems analysis
- Excellent communication and networking skills
- Can-do attitude, willing to find compromise between multiple and sometimes conflicting interests
- Service minded and customer-oriented thinking
- Self-starter and capable of working independently
- Fluent English in reading, communication, writing
Location and type of contract
- Shanghai, China
- Associate level
Working at Materialise
Materialise is a dynamic, international high-tech company, founded in 1990 and headquartered in Belgium, with over 2,300 employees worldwide. Materialise’s mission is to innovate for a better and healthier world through its software and hardware infrastructure and in-depth knowledge of additive manufacturing (also known as 3D printing). Our customers are in diverse industries, such as automotive, aerospace, medical, research, and academia.
As a growing company, Materialise is always looking for enthusiastic professionals who want to work in an environment full of revolutionary technology and surrounded by people passionate about their work.