Are you searching for a job in an innovative setting? Are you passionate about new trends and developments in software? Do you value quality? Do you love achieving the best results with your team? Then, you might just be the person we are looking for to join our team!
What you will do
- Be a team-based servant leader who is responsible for facilitating daily scrum, sprint planning, demo, review, and retrospective meetings
- Conflict resolution and direct conversations by focusing on the scrum values of openness, honesty, and respect
- Ensure quality procedures are applied and all documentation is created according to quality standards along with the quality of deliverables and meeting Definition of Done (DoD)
- Forecast the number of deliverables possible in an iteration based on reliable information and evidence
- Support and facilitate team rules and progress toward team goals
- Promote SAFe quality practices: quality of deliverables and meeting Definition of Done (DoD)
- Build a high-performing team and be responsible for ensuring the correct use of the scrum process
- Protect the team from distractions and interferences, and communicate with management and stakeholders
- Coordinate well with other teams (e.g., Scrum of Scrums, Agile Coach Chapter, etc.)
- You possess at least a bachelor's or master's degree in computer sciences, engineering, or equivalent
- Ideally 2-3 years of experience as a Scrum Master within software development (preferably Agile methodology, i.e., SAFe).
- Experienced in scrum management or equivalent agile methodologies and techniques
- Good coaching and mentoring skills to coach the team on how to follow agile scrum
- Strong knowledge and experience in agile methodology and frameworks like Scrum, Kanban, etc.
- Good oral and written communication skills in English are essential
- Experience in people management
- Experience working in ISO and CMMi-regulated environments is a plus
- Familiarity with CAD software and medical software quality procedures is a plus
- Certified Scrum Master is a plus
Location and type of contract
- Petaling Jaya, Malaysia
- Associate level
Working at Materialise
Materialise is a dynamic, international high-tech company, founded in 1990 and headquartered in Belgium, with over 2,300 employees worldwide. Materialise’s mission is to innovate for a better and healthier world through its software and hardware infrastructure and in-depth knowledge of additive manufacturing (also known as 3D printing). Our customers are in diverse industries, such as automotive, aerospace, medical, research, and academia.
As a growing company, Materialise is always looking for enthusiastic professionals who want to work in an environment full of revolutionary technology and surrounded by people passionate about their work.