Do you want to join a dynamic technology-driven company at the forefront of additive manufacturing with the largest production plant in the world? Then our Sales Engineer job might be for you.
What you will do
- You are responsible for ensuring the smooth delivery of 3D-printed projects for our customers. You will work with a diverse customer base, from start-ups to SMEs to Blue Chip companies, across a range of industries, including automotive, aerospace, industrial automation, and consumer goods.
- Scope projects and advise customers to offer the best solution for their requirements.
- Communicate and collaborate with colleagues from customer support, design, production, and account management to deliver successful customer projects.
- Follow up on projects closely, and keep in touch with customers during the full sales process cycle.
- When needed, think outside of the box in order to find the best technical and commercial solutions.
- Develop great customer relationships and identify sales opportunities with new and established customers.
- Look for and build on opportunities to continuously enhance the sales processes.
- Monitor and develop customer project requests from our OnSite web portal.
- Be part of a team that improves sales growth for existing clients and new customers
- Educated to an A Level or higher, or equivalent
- A good communicator that enjoys working in a team
- Thrives on technical and challenging projects
- Driven by success and achieving targets
- A problem solver that’s eager to learn
- Interested in industrial production and 3D printing
- Strong at verbal communication, collaboration, and teamwork
- Professional and self-motivated
- Analytically minded with high attention to detail
- Customer-focused and willing to exceed expectations
- Commercially-minded and can spot opportunities for cross-selling our portfolio, as well as delivering actions that drive your projects through to sales
- This is an exciting role for someone that enjoys working closely with customers and building strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- You have a keen eye for details and thrive in collaborative environments where you are responsible for identifying solutions that meets your customers’ needs
Location and type of contract
Working at Materialise
Materialise is a dynamic, international high-tech company, founded in 1990 and headquartered in Belgium, with over 2,300 employees worldwide. Materialise’s mission is to innovate for a better and healthier world through its software and hardware infrastructure and in-depth knowledge of additive manufacturing (also known as 3D printing). Our customers are in diverse industries, such as automotive, aerospace, medical, research, and academia.
As a growing company, Materialise is always looking for enthusiastic professionals who want to work in an environment full of revolutionary technology and surrounded by people passionate about their work.