Sales Administration Executive
Are you looking to be part of a sales administration team that supports company sales globally with a hybrid work model? Join our Great Place to Work office in Malaysia!
What you will do
- You will provide sales administrative support for the Asia Pacific and Europe activities for the sales team, such as generating customer sales invoices, software licenses, and delivering these to customers
- You will manage a wide variety of office administration tasks (travel arrangement, receptionist, couriers, stationeries, purchasing, etc)
- You are flexible but organized and dedicated, such that responsibilities and routine can change on a daily basis
- You are organized, punctual, and have high attention to detail
- You act in a flexible manner, prioritizing your work depending on the business’s needs
- You are fluent in English (verbal and written)
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills with the ability to telecommunication well with customers
- Good grasp of MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience working in an office environment with a purchasing background is a plus
- Experience with Salesforce is a plus
Location and type of contract
- Petaling Jaya, Malaysia
- Associate-level position
Working at Materialise
Materialise is a dynamic, international high-tech company, founded in 1990 and headquartered in Belgium, with over 2,300 employees worldwide. Materialise’s mission is to innovate for a better and healthier world through its software and hardware infrastructure and in-depth knowledge of additive manufacturing (also known as 3D printing). Our customers are in diverse industries, such as automotive, aerospace, medical, research, and academia.
As a growing company, Materialise is always looking for enthusiastic professionals who want to work in an environment full of revolutionary technology and surrounded by people passionate about their work.