Regional Marketing Communications Specialist
As the Regional Marketing Communications Specialist within our Medical business unit, you will be responsible for translating local sales strategies into yearly integrated marketing communication plans for the EMEA region (excluding Germany, Austria, Switzerland, and Italy). The primary objectives of regional marketing are to drive lead generation and create brand awareness in local markets through a combination of digital marketing and events.
What you will do
- Analyze local marketing needs
- Identify specific regional marketing objectives in collaboration with sales strategy and global marketing objectives and develop the regional marketing plans.
- Act as marketing advisor towards regions (based on objectives and results)
- Implement regional marketing plans from briefing to follow-up in close collaboration with regional sales team, global marketing team, and internal operations
- Generate leads to support regional sales and growth priorities
- Organize and host events, including trade shows and Materialise workshops and training courses
- Control the regional marketing budget
- Connect internally and establish working relations with the regional sales team, product management, and other marketing colleagues
- Connect externally and establish relationships with key opinion leaders in the market to support marketing communication activities
- Track, analyze, and report local KPIs to key stakeholders locally and in HQ
- Evaluate and report the productiveness and ROI of the regional marketing initiative
- Fluent in English (written and spoken). French is a plus.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in marketing communications in a B2B environment
- Well-rounded marketing knowledge, including events, digital marketing, and sales support
- Experience in an international healthcare or technology company is a plus
- Occasional travel to conferences (throughout Europe) may be required
- Highly organized, creative, and self-motivated to juggle multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent communication skills (ability to connect with and provide advice to multiple stakeholders in a matrix environment)
Location and type of contract
Working at Materialise
Materialise is a dynamic, international high-tech company, founded in 1990 and headquartered in Belgium, with over 2,300 employees worldwide. Materialise’s mission is to innovate for a better and healthier world through its software and hardware infrastructure and in-depth knowledge of additive manufacturing (also known as 3D printing). Our customers are in diverse industries, such as automotive, aerospace, medical, research, and academia.
As a growing company, Materialise is always looking for enthusiastic professionals who want to work in an environment full of revolutionary technology and surrounded by people passionate about their work.