As an R&D Manager, you will join a highly innovative environment where you will lead your team to develop meaningful solutions for Materialise’s medical patients. If you want to contribute to a better and healthier world, apply now!
What you will do
- Be responsible for the implementation of the strategic objectives of R&D
- Interact with HQ's R&D department to develop international projects
- Lead and develop the R&D team in Brazil
- Create meaningful, innovative projects based on the organization's strategy
- Check the documentation of new products (including all tests)
- Project management
- Team up with quality managers for stage gating
- Follow up on the connection between R&D, process engineering, and production (process improvement and prototypes)
- Mechanical engineering degree
- Strong leadership skills
- Senior experience in medical device R&D
- Prioritization and time management skills
- Knowledge of regulatory affairs and quality (standards: ISO 13485 & ANVISA RDC 665/22)
- Result-oriented profile
- Good communication skills
- Portuguese and English skills
- Analytical mindset
Location and type of contract
- Executive level
Working at Materialise
Materialise is a dynamic, international high-tech company, founded in 1990 and headquartered in Belgium, with over 2,300 employees worldwide. Materialise’s mission is to innovate for a better and healthier world through its software and hardware infrastructure and in-depth knowledge of additive manufacturing (also known as 3D printing). Our customers are in diverse industries, such as automotive, aerospace, medical, research, and academia.
As a growing company, Materialise is always looking for enthusiastic professionals who want to work in an environment full of revolutionary technology and surrounded by people passionate about their work.