Python Software Development Engineer (Custom Plugins)
We are currently looking for an experienced Python developer to join our Custom Plugins team. Are you a Python developer who has a 3D mindset and experience with medical images? Then it's you we are looking for!
What you will do
- Develop desktop Python applications
- Contribute to SuperNova/CustomPlugins Python framework
- Create and update development documentation (SDS)
- Help PdM and PO to communicate with customers to define technical details for implementation
- Contribute to project requirements analysis
- Good knowledge and commercial experience with Python
- Experience with OOP style, PyQt5, Numpy
- Open to learning new things, comfortable with a big variety of project topics
- Analytical thinking
- Excellent team player
- 3D mindset
- Upper-intermediate level of spoken and written English
- CAD experience is a plus
Location and type of contract
- Kyiv, Ukraine
- Mid-senior level
Working at Materialise
Materialise is a dynamic, international high-tech company, founded in 1990 and headquartered in Belgium, with over 2,300 employees worldwide. Materialise’s mission is to innovate for a better and healthier world through its software and hardware infrastructure and in-depth knowledge of additive manufacturing (also known as 3D printing). Our customers are in diverse industries, such as automotive, aerospace, medical, research, and academia.
As a growing company, Materialise is always looking for enthusiastic professionals who want to work in an environment full of revolutionary technology and surrounded by people passionate about their work.