Production Operator - Medical
Are you interested in the world of 3D printing and would you like to be part of our production team? For our Medical division, we are looking for a motivated Production Operator to join our team.
What you will do
- Be part of a team of motivated team members
- Follow various training courses that will allow you to participate in different phases of the production process in roles ranging from Operator to Post-Processing over Quality Inspector to Cleanroom Operator.
- You are precise and have an eye for detail.
- You prefer a hands-on approach to your work.
- You communicate fluently in Dutch and English.
- You are proud of your contribution to the production process.
- You consider order and tidiness of paramount importance.
Location and type of contract
- You will have a permanent contract and work in a 2-shift system at our site in Heverlee.
- You will be part of a greater whole where you can do your part to contribute.
- We offer a working environment where the employee can enjoy training, employee benefits, and the opportunity to grow into other jobs.
Working at Materialise
Materialise is a dynamic, international high-tech company, founded in 1990 and headquartered in Belgium, with over 2,300 employees worldwide. Materialise’s mission is to innovate for a better and healthier world through its software and hardware infrastructure and in-depth knowledge of additive manufacturing (also known as 3D printing). Our customers are in diverse industries, such as automotive, aerospace, medical, research, and academia.
As a growing company, Materialise is always looking for enthusiastic professionals who want to work in an environment full of revolutionary technology and surrounded by people passionate about their work.