Product Marketing Specialist
Are you energetic and an out-of-the-box thinker? And are you looking for a B2B marketing opportunity in a growing high-tech environment? Then our Product Marketing Specialist position might be for you!
What you will do
- Collaborating with product management to translate new product releases into integrated marketing communication plans;
- Working closely with sales and product management to understand the customer journey and identify new and effective marketing content and activities. Some examples are (but not limited to) webinars, digital marketing campaigns, Materialise-branded and 3rd party events, presentation materials, and sales collateral;
- Working closely with the internal marketing operations team to brief and follow up on the implementation of marketing projects and campaigns;
- Analyzing marketing activities and campaigns to report KPI metrics and propose improvements to maximize impact;
- Aligning expectations and communication across all stakeholders including product management, sales, and regional marketing.
- You have 3+ years of experience in a B2B marketing environment;
- You can translate business objectives into marketing (communication) plans;
- You think conceptually and out-of-the-box, but are also practical and hands-on to ensure proper implementation;
- Experience with content marketing and digital marketing tactics with proven results;
- You have excellent written and verbal English communication skills;
- Technical affinity with our services is a strong advantage;
- You have experience with building strong working relationships across different teams and managing the priorities of multiple stakeholders in a complex environment;
- You have a strong and proactive work ethic;
- You are energetic, organized, and creative.
Location and type of contract
Working at Materialise
Materialise is a dynamic, international high-tech company, founded in 1990 and headquartered in Belgium, with over 2,300 employees worldwide. Materialise’s mission is to innovate for a better and healthier world through its software and hardware infrastructure and in-depth knowledge of additive manufacturing (also known as 3D printing). Our customers are in diverse industries, such as automotive, aerospace, medical, research, and academia.
As a growing company, Materialise is always looking for enthusiastic professionals who want to work in an environment full of revolutionary technology and surrounded by people passionate about their work.