Do you have a passion for people? Are you quality-driven and accurate? Do you like an international working environment? Then we are looking for you to strengthen our HR department as a Payroll Officer.
What you will do
- Together with your colleague, you are responsible for the monthly payroll, and you ensure accurate and timely payment of the salaries for approx. 650 employees in collaboration with an external social secretariat.
- You manage the time registration system and HR administration related to payroll.
- You are the point of contact regarding questions on payroll and social legislation and ensure a qualitative and smooth service.
- You actively participate in various HR projects within the team, where you can contribute ideas and contribute to the implementation and follow-up.
- You have a bachelor's degree in personnel management or equivalent through experience;
- You have at least 3 years of HR experience in payroll within a larger organization.
- You have up-to-date knowledge of social legislation;
- You work accurately and autonomously within a changing environment
- You like to take initiative and actively look for improvements;
- You like to work with people, and you are customer-oriented;
- You have good communication skills in Dutch and English;
- Knowledge of Eblox is a plus
Location and type of contract
Working at Materialise
Materialise is a dynamic, international high-tech company, founded in 1990 and headquartered in Belgium, with over 2,300 employees worldwide. Materialise’s mission is to innovate for a better and healthier world through its software and hardware infrastructure and in-depth knowledge of additive manufacturing (also known as 3D printing). Our customers are in diverse industries, such as automotive, aerospace, medical, research, and academia.
As a growing company, Materialise is always looking for enthusiastic professionals who want to work in an environment full of revolutionary technology and surrounded by people passionate about their work.