If you are passionate about HR and want the opportunity to take initiative, then this is the role for you!
What you will do
- Together with your awesome colleagues, you are responsible for the monthly payroll for approximately 130 blue collars and 40 white collars in collaboration with an external social secretariat and with the administrative support of 2 HR officers
- You will take the opportunity to learn more about international payroll for our growing Spanish office in partnership with a local payroll vendor
- You manage the time registration system and HRIS system
- You are the point of contact regarding questions on payroll and social legislation and ensure a qualitative and smooth service
- You actively participate in various HR projects within the team where you can share ideas and contribute to the implementation and follow-up
- You have at least 3 years of HR experience in payroll within a larger organization
- You have up-to-date knowledge of social legislation
- You work accurately and autonomously within a changing environment
- You are willing to learn more and expand your expertise
- You like to take initiative and actively look for improvements
- Working with people gives you energy and you are customer-oriented
- You have good communication skills in Dutch and English
- Knowledge of Eblox is a plus
Location and type of contract
- Leuven, Belgium
- Associate level
Working at Materialise
Materialise is a dynamic, international high-tech company, founded in 1990 and headquartered in Belgium, with over 2,300 employees worldwide. Materialise’s mission is to innovate for a better and healthier world through its software and hardware infrastructure and in-depth knowledge of additive manufacturing (also known as 3D printing). Our customers are in diverse industries, such as automotive, aerospace, medical, research, and academia.
As a growing company, Materialise is always looking for enthusiastic professionals who want to work in an environment full of revolutionary technology and surrounded by people passionate about their work.