.NET Engineer (Belgium)
Are you a talented .NET developer who wants to join our existing Materialise development team in Leuven or Bremen? Then you may be the person we're looking for to join our team!
What you will do
- You will work closely with the Product Owner and other engineering team members to develop a Workflow Automation solution by studying and understanding the users' needs, studying system flows, data usage, and work processes.
- You will be responsible for following the software development lifecycle and investigating potential problem areas.
- You will provide 3rd-level deployment and operational support for our internal teams and clients.
- You will build and document subject matter expertise on the final solution.
- You are proficient in .NET with a profound knowledge of language specifications.
- You are familiar with SDLC frameworks and agile working methods.
- You have experience with/working knowledge of ReST API, HTTP, XML/JSON;
- You have experience with/working knowledge of Cloud and serverless computing experience: AWS, Azure, Docker, Kubernetes...;
- You have experience with/working knowledge of MS SQL Server and no-SQL databases;
- You have experience with/working knowledge of MVC and WPF experience;
- You have experience with/working knowledge of Continuous integration tools (Git, Azure Devops).
- Experience with Python would be a major advantage.
- You have experience developing integrations and interactions with other systems and applications.
- You have a deep understanding of information systems, key technologies, and constraints.
- You have excellent (English) communication and presentation skills;
- Last but not least, you love taking ownership with an innovative, inventive and curious nature. You’d enjoy helping Materialise in our mission to help companies across different sectors (aerospace, automotive, medical, industrial, …) scale their additive manufacturing workflows, further propelling Industry 4.0.
Location and type of contract
- You can choose to either work out of our office in Bremen (Germany) or out of our HQ in Leuven (Belgium) and you will collaborate on a daily basis with our colleagues in other offices. You can work remotely for up to 60% of your time.
Working at Materialise
Materialise is a dynamic, international high-tech company, founded in 1990 and headquartered in Belgium, with over 2,300 employees worldwide. Materialise’s mission is to innovate for a better and healthier world through its software and hardware infrastructure and in-depth knowledge of additive manufacturing (also known as 3D printing). Our customers are in diverse industries, such as automotive, aerospace, medical, research, and academia.
As a growing company, Materialise is always looking for enthusiastic professionals who want to work in an environment full of revolutionary technology and surrounded by people passionate about their work.