Medical Sales Manager
Passion, a killer sales strategy, and forward-thinking leadership. If these then qualities fully describe you, then you might just be the person we are looking for!
What you will do
- Proactively establish, maintain, and grow profitable business relationships with customers in line with the overall sales and business strategy while guiding and coaching your team.
- Develop the sales and marketing strategy for the region, in line with global strategies. Implement the plans via close interaction and coaching of the sales team.
- Profit and loss responsibility for the biomedical engineering team.
- People management of the sales team, consisting of account managers, application engineers, and back-end support administration.
- Maintain and increase strong sales growth with existing or new customers.
- Develop profitable and stable relationships with customers, identifying their needs and formulating technical solutions with the support of commercial/service teams.
- Help sales account managers reach professional customer service levels by active coaching as needed.
- Keep track of the sales funnel and initiate appropriate action where needed.
- Maintain the driven atmosphere within the sales team by understanding, living, and spreading the Materialise culture within the team.
- Be responsible for the medical software and services market.
- You possess at least a bachelor's degree in computer science, engineering (biomedical, mechanical, etc.), biomedical sciences, industrial design, or equivalent through sales experience.
- This position requires a minimum of 15 years of sales and/or marketing experience. Experience in a "solutions selling" environment is a strong plus.
- Proven leadership skills in a comparable environment.
- Good analytical skills.
- Ability to communicate with people from different levels both internally and externally, with excellent listening, coaching, and presentation skills.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Meticulous approach with a high level of attention to detail.
- Professional and self-motivated.
- Willingness to exceed our customers' expectations.
- You are located in Malaysia and are willing to travel occasionally.
- You are well organized, team-oriented, and have good communication skills in English.
- Experience with 3D printing, CAD software, FEA, or human anatomy is a plus.
Location and type of contract
- Petaling Jaya, Malaysia
- Mid-senior level
Working at Materialise
Materialise is a dynamic, international high-tech company, founded in 1990 and headquartered in Belgium, with over 2,300 employees worldwide. Materialise’s mission is to innovate for a better and healthier world through its software and hardware infrastructure and in-depth knowledge of additive manufacturing (also known as 3D printing). Our customers are in diverse industries, such as automotive, aerospace, medical, research, and academia.
As a growing company, Materialise is always looking for enthusiastic professionals who want to work in an environment full of revolutionary technology and surrounded by people passionate about their work.