Medical Customer Support Engineer (EU time zone)
As a Medical Customer Support Engineer, you will be responsible for providing operational and administrative support to our OEM partners with regard to the processing of clinical cases. You'll handle the flow of incoming cases and follow up on the timing and on-time delivery of cases while working according to the EU time zone.
What you will do
- You independently handle all external and internal requests regarding clinical cases for a diverse group of products and partners daily.
- You handle the flow of incoming cases and start the operational processing of them.
- You receive incoming images for new cases and get them ready for processing. You follow up with the partners on rejected images.
- You follow up on the processing of cases, ensuring all cases are processed, produced, and shipped to the customer within the agreed timelines. You reach out to the different stakeholders in case of delays or issues with the flow and intervene when timings are/need to be changed.
- You provide information to partners and customers regarding the case management flow and process within an acceptable time frame for business relations.
- Detect and escalate recurring problems on the operational side.
- Prepare regular reports regarding the processed cases for invoicing and reporting purposes.
- Participate in the integration of medical customer service engineer operations for new partners and/or products.
- You will be working following the EU time zone: 3pm – 11pm/12am (8 hours working) – special allowance given
- Possess at least a bachelor’s degree, preferably in biomedical engineering or any related discipline (biotech, bio-science, bio-medicine, nursing, etc.)
- You are a careful and detailed person who is good with using computers and software
- Good communication and writing skills in English
- Knowledge/experience/qualification in 3D CAD (computer-aided design), medical imaging (radiology/CT/MRI scanners), or anatomy is a plus
- Motivated starters and fresh graduates are encouraged to apply. Prior experience in a related field is not a pre-requisite, as Materialise will provide training.
- You are a team player, are willing to integrate into the existing team, and would like to contribute to the performance level of the team
Location and type of contract
- Petaling Jaya, Malaysia
- Entry-level position
Working at Materialise
Materialise is a dynamic, international high-tech company, founded in 1990 and headquartered in Belgium, with over 2,300 employees worldwide. Materialise’s mission is to innovate for a better and healthier world through its software and hardware infrastructure and in-depth knowledge of additive manufacturing (also known as 3D printing). Our customers are in diverse industries, such as automotive, aerospace, medical, research, and academia.
As a growing company, Materialise is always looking for enthusiastic professionals who want to work in an environment full of revolutionary technology and surrounded by people passionate about their work.