Medical Account Manager
Do you enjoy selling technical solutions in the biomedical industry? Have you used 3D medical modeling software? Do you enjoy helping people advance in medical device design and research? Then, we have a great opportunity for you in our Australia office as an account manager.
What you will do
- Be an ambassador for the Materialise medical mission of making personalized medicine available to everybody with personalized 3D planning and 3D printing.
- Be responsible for sales to existing and new customers in the medical device company industry in your region, actively following up on the existing contacts and looking for opportunities to extend our relationship within and across your business scope.
- Collaborate with different colleagues from the inside sales and application engineering team.
- Gain a deep understanding of the customer situation, explore unmet needs, create value for their organization, and enable the use of our technology in different medical specialties within hospitals and research groups.
- Build a network with the medical device companies in your region and become a trusted advisor to them.
- Take ownership of set objectives and corporate strategy to create and execute a plan to manage your daily activities.
- Report to the sales manager for Australia
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in technical sales and/or business development
- Educational background or working experience related to healthcare is a must.
- Outgoing but mature personality that easily creates rapport, is highly motivated to succeed and open to continuous learning and development.
- Ability to work autonomously in a fast-moving organization.
- Ability to travel regularly
Location and type of contract
- Southport, Australia
- Associate-level position
Working at Materialise
Materialise is a dynamic, international high-tech company, founded in 1990 and headquartered in Belgium, with over 2,300 employees worldwide. Materialise’s mission is to innovate for a better and healthier world through its software and hardware infrastructure and in-depth knowledge of additive manufacturing (also known as 3D printing). Our customers are in diverse industries, such as automotive, aerospace, medical, research, and academia.
As a growing company, Materialise is always looking for enthusiastic professionals who want to work in an environment full of revolutionary technology and surrounded by people passionate about their work.