Marketing Campaign Manager
As a marketing communications manager within our medical business unit, you will be responsible for translating marketing strategy into yearly integrated marketing communication plans for our research and engineering market within medical device companies. Your focus will be on marketing actions that drive lead generation, lead nurturing, and brand awareness across the customer journey.
What you will do
- Collaborate with the product marketing manager to translate product and market roadmaps into yearly integrated marketing communication plans.
- Work closely with product marketing to understand the customer journey to identify new and effective marketing activities.
- Work closely with the internal marketing operations team to brief and follow up on the implementation of marketing projects and campaigns. Some examples are (but are not limited to) webinars, digital marketing campaigns, Materialise-branded and 3rd party conferences, presentation materials, and sales collateral.
- Analyze marketing activities and campaigns to report KPI metrics and propose improvements to maximize impact.
- Work closely with regional marketing to ensure that the global communication strategy is being implemented locally.
- Align expectations and communication across all stakeholders, including product marketing, sales, and regional marketing.
- You have 3+ years of experience in a similar role in a B2B environment
- Translating marketing strategy into marketing (communication) plans and implementing these plans is your daily cup of tea
- You have superior written and verbal English communication skills
- Experience with content marketing and digital marketing tactics with proven results
- Experience in the medical devices or med-tech sector is a strong advantage
- You have experience with building strong working relationships across different teams and with managing the priorities of multiple stakeholders in a complex environment
- You have a strong and proactive work ethic combined with a desire to work in a fast-paced, highly innovative environment
- You are energetic, organized, and creative
- Above all, you share our passion for innovating for a better and healthier world
Location and type of contract
Working at Materialise
Materialise is a dynamic, international high-tech company, founded in 1990 and headquartered in Belgium, with over 2,300 employees worldwide. Materialise’s mission is to innovate for a better and healthier world through its software and hardware infrastructure and in-depth knowledge of additive manufacturing (also known as 3D printing). Our customers are in diverse industries, such as automotive, aerospace, medical, research, and academia.
As a growing company, Materialise is always looking for enthusiastic professionals who want to work in an environment full of revolutionary technology and surrounded by people passionate about their work.