Market Manager - Materialise Motion
As a growing company, Materialise is always looking for enthusiastic professionals who want to work in an environment full of revolutionary technology and surrounded by people passionate about their work. Materialise Motion is a new dedicated vertical focused on delivering a pain-free world with customized footwear. The job will be based in Beringen, Belgium.
What you will do
- Define mid to long-term fact-based segment strategy for podiatry and physio segments that drive sustainable financial growth and align with customer and market opportunities and timing
- Develop relationships with internal and external stakeholders and partners to deliver against the plan
- Define the go-to-market with Sales and Marketing to achieve annual goals within the segment(s). This includes guidance, training, education, and the development of compelling value propositions.
- Keep track of and report on Phits turnover, customer wins and losses, and pipeline.
- Articulate recommendations to the BU MT members if needed in order to improve portfolio, position, processes, and organization.
- University degree, preferably in business or podiatry with additional business course or experience
- Fluent in English (written and spoken), other languages are a plus
- Minimum 5 years experience in market/product management in a B2B environment
- Industry knowledge/network would be ideal
- Highly-organized, self-motivated to juggle multiple projects simultaneously, and decisive
- Excellent communication skills (ability to communicate with multiple stakeholders in a matrix environment and internal/external c-level)
- Flexible to quickly adapt to changing circumstances
Location and type of contract
Working at Materialise
Materialise is a dynamic, international high-tech company, founded in 1990 and headquartered in Belgium, with over 2,300 employees worldwide. Materialise’s mission is to innovate for a better and healthier world through its software and hardware infrastructure and in-depth knowledge of additive manufacturing (also known as 3D printing). Our customers are in diverse industries, such as automotive, aerospace, medical, research, and academia.
As a growing company, Materialise is always looking for enthusiastic professionals who want to work in an environment full of revolutionary technology and surrounded by people passionate about their work.