IT Service Desk Engineer
Do you find satisfaction in assisting users with troubleshooting computer hardware and software problems? Your role will involve diagnosing issues with IT equipment and applications and offering effective solutions to address user concerns. We are searching for someone like you!
What you will do
- Serve as the initial point of contact for our internal Global IT services, providing first-line support for our internal employees
- Receive, manage, and effectively address technical issues and inquiries submitted through our SD queue system (HEAT)
- Independently troubleshoot and resolve specific levels of IT support issues
- Escalate complex problems to the appropriate teams when required
- Assume the responsibility of granting access to business applications
- For now, offer functional support for applications with plans to grow your responsibility into prototype configuration support in the future
- Contribute to the creation of manuals and the enrichment of the knowledge base
- You possess at least a bachelor's degree
- Minimum of 3 years experience as an IT service desk support
- Proficiency in navigating business applications, performing initial issue assessments, and making basic configurations within the applications
- Familiarity with ITSM tools for effectively registering and managing support tickets
- Strong grasp of Microsoft applications and their functionalities
- Good English communication abilities
- Strong dedication to customer satisfaction and a proven record as a team player
Location and type of contract
- Petaling Jaya, Malaysia
- Associate level
Working at Materialise
Materialise is a dynamic, international high-tech company, founded in 1990 and headquartered in Belgium, with over 2,300 employees worldwide. Materialise’s mission is to innovate for a better and healthier world through its software and hardware infrastructure and in-depth knowledge of additive manufacturing (also known as 3D printing). Our customers are in diverse industries, such as automotive, aerospace, medical, research, and academia.
As a growing company, Materialise is always looking for enthusiastic professionals who want to work in an environment full of revolutionary technology and surrounded by people passionate about their work.