IT Service Desk Engineer
Would you like to join an international team of passionate IT specialists? Are you service minded with a dedication to delivering quality work? And do you enjoy working in an innovative work environment? Based in our Leuven office, you will have responsibilities as a Service Desk Engineer focusing on internal end-user support. We offer an inspiring and challenging job with growth potential in an innovative market. You will be part of a dedicated team within a dynamic company that highly values openness, trust and team spirit.
What you will do
- Provide 1st- and 2nd-level IT support for end-user computing-related matters
- Manage support requests and incidents in a professional and timely manner, taking corporate guidelines and frameworks into regard
- Be responsible for operational management of the active directory (users and computers), (VoIP) telephony systems, standard software, and business applications
- System monitoring (client/server/user activity)
- IT project assistance and coordination (planning, reporting, implementation) related to end-user computing activities locally and internationally
- You are a dynamic and highly motivated IT professional with 1 - 3 years of experience in IT infrastructure (focus on end-user support)
- You have good knowledge of workplace management and typical IT tools (AD, ITSM)
- You are familiar with Office 365 administration
- You have a good understanding of network (LAN, WAN) technology and cloud technology (Azure), and you are knowledgeable on ITSM principles like ITIL
- You are fluent in English, both written and spoken
- You have strong organizational and prioritization skills
- You are a proactive problem solver with a hands-on approach
- You are flexible and willing to work extended support hours
- You are customer oriented and a team player who likes to share his/her knowledge with others
- You will not hesitate to propose and coordinate improvement initiatives
Location and type of contract
- Leuven, Belgium
- Entry level
Working at Materialise
Materialise is a dynamic, international high-tech company, founded in 1990 and headquartered in Belgium, with over 2,300 employees worldwide. Materialise’s mission is to innovate for a better and healthier world through its software and hardware infrastructure and in-depth knowledge of additive manufacturing (also known as 3D printing). Our customers are in diverse industries, such as automotive, aerospace, medical, research, and academia.
As a growing company, Materialise is always looking for enthusiastic professionals who want to work in an environment full of revolutionary technology and surrounded by people passionate about their work.