The Invoicing Officer is responsible for the verification of invoicing data and the creation of sales invoices (accounts receivable) for Materialise customers. They are also responsible for further communication — mostly written — with internal (accountants and sales team) and external stakeholders (customers) regarding invoicing issues.
What you will do
- Issue invoices and credit notes and send them to customers within a specified time frame
- Verify correctness of invoicing data: VAT, PO number, address, etc.
- Post invoices to external invoicing platforms according to customers’ requirements
- Close end of the month in compliance with finance procedures
- Ensure timely processing of requests (invoices, CNs, emails to stakeholders)
- Provide reports to stakeholders upon request
- Keep internal documentation and work instructions up to date
- Junior profile, 1+ year of experience in an administrative position
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Working proficiency in English
- Self-organization, punctuality, high attention to detail
- Flexibility, ability to prioritize work per business needs
- Enthusiasm, dedication, and willingness to collaborate with colleagues and customers
Location and type of contract
- Petaling Jaya, Malaysia
Working at Materialise
Materialise is a dynamic, international high-tech company, founded in 1990 and headquartered in Belgium, with over 2,300 employees worldwide. Materialise’s mission is to innovate for a better and healthier world through its software and hardware infrastructure and in-depth knowledge of additive manufacturing (also known as 3D printing). Our customers are in diverse industries, such as automotive, aerospace, medical, research, and academia.
As a growing company, Materialise is always looking for enthusiastic professionals who want to work in an environment full of revolutionary technology and surrounded by people passionate about their work.