Integration & Release Manager
We are involved in a major strategic transformational project for our IT ecosystem. In this regard, we are looking for a talented and passionate Integration & Release Manager to join our team.
What you will do
- Managing the integration & release management team from a functional and people management point of view
- Project management of integration parts within the integration project
- Managing and coordinating releases across multiple applications
- Constructing a release calendar for IT business applications
- Manage and mitigate risks, and resolve issues regarding the release
- Monitoring the release process for the needs for improvement
- Making improvements on a regular basis to the release process
- Strong project management and organization skills
- Project management of integration projects will be a strong advantage
- 3+ years of experience with one of the following: ECM/Reporting/ERP/CRM/ITSM/BI
- Experience in software release management in a complex environment
- Upper-intermediate level of English
- Strong communication and stakeholder management skills
Location and type of contract
Working at Materialise
Materialise is a dynamic, international high-tech company, founded in 1990 and headquartered in Belgium, with over 2,300 employees worldwide. Materialise’s mission is to innovate for a better and healthier world through its software and hardware infrastructure and in-depth knowledge of additive manufacturing (also known as 3D printing). Our customers are in diverse industries, such as automotive, aerospace, medical, research, and academia.
As a growing company, Materialise is always looking for enthusiastic professionals who want to work in an environment full of revolutionary technology and surrounded by people passionate about their work.