Frontend Developer React
We are looking for an experienced frontend developer with excellent problem-solving skills to join our new development team in Medellin, Colombia. You will collaborate on a day-to-day basis with our office in New Jersey USA. Together, we provide companies with a platform of software tools that manage and control their 3D printing process more efficiently. You will have a direct impact on our ability to help companies gain control over their manufacturing floor as they scale up their additive manufacturing capability into volume production. As a react front-end developer, you will contribute to new software applications as the CO-AM platform expands and matures. As our growth continues, we need experienced individuals that can help ensure that we continue to meet and exceed the demands of our clients as we rapidly evolve to handle our customer’s fast-growing industrial 3D printing production environments.
What you will do
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code.
- Participate in an agile development team to rapidly design, develop, test, and deploy new features.
- Demonstrate accuracy, attention to detail, and time management skills.
- Demonstrate excellent teamwork and English communication skills.
- Interact with the product team and customers to understand new functional requirements.
- Continually learn to keep skills up to date with fast-changing trends.
- You are proficient in React.
- You have knowledge of web service programs such as REST or SOAP.
- You have experience with HTTP protocol, Typescript, CSS, and methodologies like Test Driven Development.
- You are fluent in English (written and spoken).
- You are familiar with Core Java fundamentals, design patterns, and apply Object Oriented Programming concepts.
- 4+ years of experience and/or an advanced degree in relevant field education is preferred.
- Experience working with cloud platforms (e.g., AWS, Azure, etc.) is preferred.
- Knowledge of agile development principles and experience with at least 1 code versioning system (Git, SVN, etc.) is preferred.
- Experience with CI/CD tools and methodologies is preferred.
- Python scripting/programming is preferred.
Location and type of contract
- Medellin, Colombia
- Hybrid role
- Associate-level position
Working at Materialise
Materialise is a dynamic, international high-tech company, founded in 1990 and headquartered in Belgium, with over 2,300 employees worldwide. Materialise’s mission is to innovate for a better and healthier world through its software and hardware infrastructure and in-depth knowledge of additive manufacturing (also known as 3D printing). Our customers are in diverse industries, such as automotive, aerospace, medical, research, and academia.
As a growing company, Materialise is always looking for enthusiastic professionals who want to work in an environment full of revolutionary technology and surrounded by people passionate about their work.