Frontend Developer (Medical)
You will be responsible for implementing features and ensuring they meet rigorous medical software quality standards, with the end result being a product that is used by hundreds of surgeons throughout the world.
What you will do
- Participate in technical discussions and bring new ideas to the table
- Design, implement, test, deploy, maintain, and improve our software components and services
- Own the quality of your code (i.e., unit tests, TDD, and other test methodologies)
- Work with product managers, functional analysts, and architects to design and specify new features from the engineering standpoint
- Embrace and use state-of-the-art new technologies
- Author internal tools that improve the team’s quality and productivity
- Contribute to the positive, solution-focused, and creative team spirit
- Work closely with other software engineers to optimize the design, quality, and functionality of the product
- Understanding of OOP, design patterns, and SOLID principles
- You are fluent in English (written and spoken)
- 3+ years of industry experience designing, building, testing, and shipping software
- Exceptional problem-solving skills
- Ability to perform at a high level and handle competing priorities in a fast-paced. dynamic environment
- Good influencing skills, able to bring colleagues along with your vision
- Good communication skills
Location and type of contract
- Kyiv, Ukraine
- Mid-senior level
Working at Materialise
Materialise is a dynamic, international high-tech company, founded in 1990 and headquartered in Belgium, with over 2,300 employees worldwide. Materialise’s mission is to innovate for a better and healthier world through its software and hardware infrastructure and in-depth knowledge of additive manufacturing (also known as 3D printing). Our customers are in diverse industries, such as automotive, aerospace, medical, research, and academia.
As a growing company, Materialise is always looking for enthusiastic professionals who want to work in an environment full of revolutionary technology and surrounded by people passionate about their work.