Join Materialise, the only Belgian tech company listed on NASDAQ, and play a key role in shaping the financial landscape at our global headquarters. As the Finance Manager of HQ, you'll lead a dynamic accounting team, optimizing financial processes and contributing to the smooth operation of Materialise under the NASDAQ listing. If you're a seasoned finance professional with a passion for international operations and a flair for leadership, we invite you to be part of our innovative and collaborative team.
What you will do
- Ensure correct and complete accounting of the Belgian Materialise entities
- Guarantee timely, qualitative monthly and quarterly financial reporting
- Manage timely and correct financial filings, including annual financial statements, tax declarations, and subsidy projects
- Act as the primary contact for accountancy questions from internal and external stakeholders related to the Belgian Materialise entities
- Direct internal and external audits, involving a review of financial statements, accounting, and administrative controls
- Lead and manage financial processes, accounting policies, and procedures, driving continuous improvements
- People management of a dedicated team of 7 accountants, overseeing day-to-day organization and fostering a collaborative work environment
- Manage the transition to a new ERP system (Microsoft Dynamics Finance & Operations) in 2024
- 10+ years of relevant experience within an international company
- In-depth GAAP knowledge (preferably IFRS in addition to BEGAAP)
- Affinity with taxes (income tax, VAT)
- Good analytical skills
- People management expertise with a proven track record of effective leadership
- Experience in internal controls (SOX)
- Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics Finance & Operations is a plus
- Excellent communication skills in Dutch and English
Location and type of contract
- Leuven, Belgium
- Mid-senior level
Working at Materialise
Materialise is a dynamic, international high-tech company, founded in 1990 and headquartered in Belgium, with over 2,300 employees worldwide. Materialise’s mission is to innovate for a better and healthier world through its software and hardware infrastructure and in-depth knowledge of additive manufacturing (also known as 3D printing). Our customers are in diverse industries, such as automotive, aerospace, medical, research, and academia.
As a growing company, Materialise is always looking for enthusiastic professionals who want to work in an environment full of revolutionary technology and surrounded by people passionate about their work.