Facility Maintenance Specialist
We are looking for a driven maintenance specialist. In this role, you will be responsible for (coordinating) the maintenance of our headquarters in Leuven. We are looking for a technical profile with expertise in electricity and electrical planning. We offer a challenging job in a dynamic and driven team with competitive salary.
What you will do
- You’re responsible for (preventive) electromechanical maintenance and repairs of our facilities, in collaboration with your colleagues and external contractors
- You follow up the statutory inspections of high and low voltage as well as of HVAC
- You are responsible for following up on malfunctions and finding solutions. Where malfunctions occur more often, you look for sustainable improvements
- You keep the information and plans of the building up to date
- You are the stakeholder for the facilities team in the project regarding a system transformation that will be used for maintenance planning and statutory inspections.
- You replace the Facilities Manager in their absence
- You have a master's in industrial engineering, a professional bachelor's diploma, or a postgraduate in a technical field or equivalent by experience
- You are a hands-on person with a great sense of responsibility
- Knowledge of electricity or electronica is required. If knowledge is limited, you are motivated to learn and study this field
- You can work in a structured matter. You are not afraid of administrative work
- You are a team player, but you can work independently
- Knowledge of MS office and AutoCAD is a big plus
- Good level of Dutch and English
Location and type of contract
- Leuven, Belgium
- Permanent contract
- Full time
- Associate level
Working at Materialise
Materialise is a dynamic, international high-tech company, founded in 1990 and headquartered in Belgium, with over 2,300 employees worldwide. Materialise’s mission is to innovate for a better and healthier world through its software and hardware infrastructure and in-depth knowledge of additive manufacturing (also known as 3D printing). Our customers are in diverse industries, such as automotive, aerospace, medical, research, and academia.
As a growing company, Materialise is always looking for enthusiastic professionals who want to work in an environment full of revolutionary technology and surrounded by people passionate about their work.