Eyewear Sales Account Manager (French speaking)
Do you want to work in an innovative environment? Are you a real go-getter, but trust-creating person? Are you passionate about manufacturing solutions for luxury products?
What you will do
- You pro-actively establish, maintain and grow stable business relationships with customers, in line with the overall Materialise sales and business strategy.
- You actively develop selected key accounts by capturing customer needs for internal developments of their manufacturing solutions.
- You take responsibility for sales pipeline development objectives and revenue target.
- You define and execute lead generation strategies to reach new potential customers.
- You ensure the awareness of the Materialise development roadmap for Eyewear.
- You identify new opportunities with existing customers (up and cross selling).
- You monitor and secure recurring use of services of these accounts; customer satisfaction is key.
- You use consultative selling skills to uncover needs and develop relevant business solutions, for both new and existing customer.
- You manage the voice of the customers and their inclusion in the development of the roadmaps.
- You obtained a business, engineering or a similar degree.
- You have at least 2 years of experience in sales and business development for complex and innovative products. Experience with (eyewear) manufacturing solutions is a strong plus.
- You are a true networker with an entrepreneurial mentality.
- You are a real go-getter and deal-closer.
- You are passionate about luxury products and manufacturing solutions.
- You are well organized and have multi-tasking skills.
- You have the ability to identify with and understand the customer’s situations, feelings and motives.
- You enjoy to communicate with people from different levels, both internally and externally, with excellent listening, coaching and presentation skills.
- You are fluent in English and French. German is a strong plus!
Location and type of contract
Working at Materialise
Materialise is a dynamic, international high-tech company, founded in 1990 and headquartered in Belgium, with over 2,300 employees worldwide. Materialise’s mission is to innovate for a better and healthier world through its software and hardware infrastructure and in-depth knowledge of additive manufacturing (also known as 3D printing). Our customers are in diverse industries, such as automotive, aerospace, medical, research, and academia.
As a growing company, Materialise is always looking for enthusiastic professionals who want to work in an environment full of revolutionary technology and surrounded by people passionate about their work.