DevOps Tools Engineer
In the context of the strong evolution of its IT landscape, Materialise is looking for a DevOps Tools Engineer to reinforce and develop its DevOps Services throughout the company. You will be responsible for the core setup of the different tools and translating the business requirements into implementation. You will work in close relationships with the business stakeholders and IT management to establish and deliver consistent technical direction and identify opportunities to improve and use new technologies.
What you will do
- Design architectural landscape for DevOps Tools
- Translate business requirements into IT requirements
- Provide operational ownership for our DevOps Tools (Azure DevOps, Artifactory, and SonarQube)
- Translate regulatory compliance requirements into implementation actions
- Expertise in setting up and managing CI/CD pipelines to automate the process
- Strong knowledge of MS Azure DevOps Pipeline, Ansible, and Terraform
- Deep knowledge of version control systems like Git, etc.
- A solid understanding of networking concepts and security practices
- Experience utilizing binary storage systems like JFrog Artifactory, Nexus, etc.
- Experience in scripting languages like Bash, Python, or PowerShell and familiarity with programming languages like C# (.NET), Java, etc.
- Experience with cloud platforms like Amazon Web Services (AWS) and Microsoft Azure
- Experience with microservices architecture and the challenges of deploying and managing microservices-based applications
- Basic knowledge of databases (MS SQL, PostgreSQL, MongoDB)
- Understanding the principles of IAC and proficiency in tools like Terraform or CloudFormation
- Knowledge of the monitoring tools like Prometheus, Grafana, ELK Stack (Elasticsearch, Logstash, Kibana), Splunk, and Datadog is a plus
Location and type of contract
- Kyiv, Ukraine
- Mid-senior level
Working at Materialise
Materialise is a dynamic, international high-tech company, founded in 1990 and headquartered in Belgium, with over 2,300 employees worldwide. Materialise’s mission is to innovate for a better and healthier world through its software and hardware infrastructure and in-depth knowledge of additive manufacturing (also known as 3D printing). Our customers are in diverse industries, such as automotive, aerospace, medical, research, and academia.
As a growing company, Materialise is always looking for enthusiastic professionals who want to work in an environment full of revolutionary technology and surrounded by people passionate about their work.