Design Engineer (RapidFit+)
RapidFit, Materialise’s automotive tooling division, works with the world’s top automotive brands and parts suppliers. Now we are looking for a passionate design engineer to join our team.
What you will do
- 3D CAD design of RapidFit+ jigs and fixtures
- Develop Manuals for fixtures, jigs, and cubes
- Preparation of technical documentation required for production
- Communication with project engineers to discuss project scope (in English)
- Upper-Intermediate+ English skill
- Mechanical engineering experience — technical product development
- Self-organization (in order to meet deadlines)
- Detail-oriented (accuracy and quality focused)
- Team player ability is a must; good balance between personal responsibility and external guidance
- Experience in injection mold tool design or plastic parts design or any other equipment, tools, jigs design, or CNC machines is a plus.
Location and type of contract
- Kyiv, Ukraine
- Entry-level position
Working at Materialise
Materialise is a dynamic, international high-tech company, founded in 1990 and headquartered in Belgium, with over 2,300 employees worldwide. Materialise’s mission is to innovate for a better and healthier world through its software and hardware infrastructure and in-depth knowledge of additive manufacturing (also known as 3D printing). Our customers are in diverse industries, such as automotive, aerospace, medical, research, and academia.
As a growing company, Materialise is always looking for enthusiastic professionals who want to work in an environment full of revolutionary technology and surrounded by people passionate about their work.