We are looking for a passionate Draftsman to join our Rapidfit+ team. RapidFit+ is a dedicated tooling manufacturer, backed by decades of 3D printing experience and a complete certified additive manufacturing facility at Materialise. Become a part of the team that brings our customers the best of automotive inspection and production tooling, enriched by the best of 3D printing.
What you will do
- Prepare 2D drawings for custom parts of RF+ jigs and fixtures
- Perform quality checks and make reports
- Prepare new jobs for designers
- Communicate with project engineers for project-related issues
- Assist in analysis and reporting
- Detail-oriented (accuracy- and quality-focus)
- Accountability and readiness to help/assist
- Excellent knowledge of 2D drawing standards and understanding of parts manufacturability
- 3D CAD design software knowledge (Catia, SolidWorks, or Unigraphics)
- Intermediate technical English skills; technical terminology is desirable
Location and type of contract
- Kyiv, Ukraine
- Entry level
Working at Materialise
Materialise is a dynamic, international high-tech company, founded in 1990 and headquartered in Belgium, with over 2,300 employees worldwide. Materialise’s mission is to innovate for a better and healthier world through its software and hardware infrastructure and in-depth knowledge of additive manufacturing (also known as 3D printing). Our customers are in diverse industries, such as automotive, aerospace, medical, research, and academia.
As a growing company, Materialise is always looking for enthusiastic professionals who want to work in an environment full of revolutionary technology and surrounded by people passionate about their work.