Customer Support Officer — Materialise Motion
Do you enjoy working in a growing organization? Do you have experience in supporting the sales staff to reach their targets? Are you passionate about everything movement sciences? Then you might be the Customer Support Officer we are looking for!
What you will do
- You will act as first-line support for national and international customers and address various issues on orders, cancelations, returns, software licenses, OMS (phits online management system), etc.
- You will assign unresolved issues to the correct colleague(s) from software development, sales, and admin.
- You will collaborate with internal stakeholders to perform root cause analysis on reported problems and identify FAQs.
- You will execute daily promotions of shipments in our OMS system.
- This job offers a nice combination of sales aspects, technical aspects, and client contacts within a production environment.
- You have excellent communication skills and are interested in the technical side of our products and project management.
- Strong networking with internal teams.
- You are a fast learner and know how to take responsibility for your actions.
- You have an affinity with both sales and administration.
- You are fluent in English and Dutch. Good knowledge of French is an asset.
Location and type of contract
- Paal, Beringen
- Permanent contract
- On-site, with the possibility to work from home 1 or 2 days per week
- Associate-level position
Working at Materialise
Materialise is a dynamic, international high-tech company, founded in 1990 and headquartered in Belgium, with over 2,300 employees worldwide. Materialise’s mission is to innovate for a better and healthier world through its software and hardware infrastructure and in-depth knowledge of additive manufacturing (also known as 3D printing). Our customers are in diverse industries, such as automotive, aerospace, medical, research, and academia.
As a growing company, Materialise is always looking for enthusiastic professionals who want to work in an environment full of revolutionary technology and surrounded by people passionate about their work.