Customer Support Officer
As a Customer Support Officer, you are a vital part of the Certified Manufacturing Project Engineering team. In this role, you'll onboard customers who want to use 3D printing for end-use parts — an activity of strategic importance for the growth of the Manufacturing Business Unit. This is an important role in our team and plays a vital role in monitoring the team’s overall well-being, workload, and efficiency, as you have a bird’s eye view on all the ongoing and open topics.
What you will do
- Be in direct contact with our customers and internal stakeholders.
- Monitor, sort, and manage the team’s common inbox.
- Manage and respond to all incoming communications.
- Manage and handle important and confidential correspondence with discretion.
- Order management to achieve high customer satisfaction. This includes processing all orders (regular and urgent) and reviewing running orders, such as follow-up on behalf of customers or internal stakeholders.
- Maintain and update customer information and data.
- Handle customer complaints and feedback, actively finding solutions to resolve complaints and conflicts.
- Plan and schedule meetings.
- Complete other administrative work, including resolving invoicing issues, customer inquiries that are not related to orders, etc.
- You have a bachelor’s degree or have equivalent knowledge through your experience.
- Knowledge of English is a must-have. Knowledge of any additional European language is an asset.
- You are an organizer in your heart and soul with strong administrative skills that can be an instrument in the background to help your team succeed.
- Commercial flair and efficient communication skills are essential.
- You are service-minded and customer-oriented.
- You are detail-oriented and agile.
- You are a natural team player.
Location and type of contract
- Leuven, Belgium
- Associate level
Working at Materialise
Materialise is a dynamic, international high-tech company, founded in 1990 and headquartered in Belgium, with over 2,300 employees worldwide. Materialise’s mission is to innovate for a better and healthier world through its software and hardware infrastructure and in-depth knowledge of additive manufacturing (also known as 3D printing). Our customers are in diverse industries, such as automotive, aerospace, medical, research, and academia.
As a growing company, Materialise is always looking for enthusiastic professionals who want to work in an environment full of revolutionary technology and surrounded by people passionate about their work.