Customer Success Officer (German speaking)
Are you organized, communicative, and customer-focused? Do you seek an active part in the sales process, and find convincing people by phone second nature? Are you able to manage several tasks at once, and to process complex situations efficiently and accurately? Then you might be the person we're looking for to join our team, where you'll work in an innovative setting with the newest technologies in the 3D printing industry.
What you will do
- Overall, you will be responsible for 4 different task areas: software maintenance renewals, anti-churn actions, customer support, and sales team support
- You meet software maintenance sales targets/increase maintenance sales
- You take care of the renewal and maintenance sales of our software products
- You proactively reach out to customers who are up for renewal
- You prepare quotations based on standard pricing guidelines.
- You follow up with customers to close sales
- You follow company procedures and documentation and administration protocol and requirements
- You will work closely with internal teams such as customer success and account management
- You contact clients who stopped using our services to understand why they did so
- When possible and appropriate you propose alternatives to keep them as clients
- You thoroughly report the results to our Market Team
- You provide top-level customer support
- You log support calls in our CRM System and forward them to an Application Engineer (when appropriate)
- You resolve software password issues
- You make proactive phone calls to support marketing and sales actions
- You maintain the customer database
- You enter sales orders in conjunction with our overseas order processing teams
- You generate invoices orders in conjunction with our overseas order processing teams
- You help to organize the back-office activities, making them as efficient as possible to maximize the time you and the team have to spend on revenue-generating activities.
- Bachelor’s degree desirable, business-related field preferred
- 1 – 3 years of prior sales or sales support experience
- Strong communication skills in German and English are required, both verbal and written
- Sales-minded with a strong ability to sell by phone
- Excellent computer skills are a must (MS Office, specifically Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Outstanding attention to detail and organizational skills
- Focus on data quality
- Keen to work in the CRM environment in a disciplined manner
- Proactive and self-motivated
- Energetic with a positive attitude
Location and type of contract
- Leuven, Belgium/ Bremen, Germany
Working at Materialise
Materialise is a dynamic, international high-tech company, founded in 1990 and headquartered in Belgium, with over 2,300 employees worldwide. Materialise’s mission is to innovate for a better and healthier world through its software and hardware infrastructure and in-depth knowledge of additive manufacturing (also known as 3D printing). Our customers are in diverse industries, such as automotive, aerospace, medical, research, and academia.
As a growing company, Materialise is always looking for enthusiastic professionals who want to work in an environment full of revolutionary technology and surrounded by people passionate about their work.