Customer Relations Specialist (Inside Sales team)
We are looking for a talented and passionate customer relations specialist to join Materialise.
What you will do
- Creating quotations;
- Processing orders;
- Communication with the customer (hospitals) and internal stakeholders (clinical engineers, account managers, etc)
- Customer support experience is a plus;
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written);
- Working proficiency in English is a must (verbal and written);
- Ability to work in an organized, punctual way and have high attention to detail, be precise;
- Act in a flexible matter, prioritizing work depending on the business' needs;
- Enthusiastic, dedicated, and driven by collaborating with colleagues and customers;
- Desire to grow in a commercial direction.
Location and type of contract
Working at Materialise
Materialise is a dynamic, international high-tech company, founded in 1990 and headquartered in Belgium, with over 2,300 employees worldwide. Materialise’s mission is to innovate for a better and healthier world through its software and hardware infrastructure and in-depth knowledge of additive manufacturing (also known as 3D printing). Our customers are in diverse industries, such as automotive, aerospace, medical, research, and academia.
As a growing company, Materialise is always looking for enthusiastic professionals who want to work in an environment full of revolutionary technology and surrounded by people passionate about their work.