Are you hands-on and well-organized at the same time? Do you have a strong interest in mechanics and automotive environments? Looking for a job in a challenging environment? Then you might just be the person we are looking for!
What you will do
- At RapidFit, the job of a calibration engineer is to verify and adjust the key features of our products where necessary, such as the 3D fixture systems. You will be working in a state-of-the-art metrology environment with matching optical and tactile dimensional measurement equipment.
- You will work at RapidFit HQ in Belgium, and you will be part of a young and highly motivated team.
- A technical background, bachelor level, or equivalent through work experience
- You have a positive, can-do, and hands-on attitude.
- Experience in 3D quality control (using a CMM) is a plus, not a must.
- You have excellent Dutch and English communication skills.
- You can work independently and can combine a strong personal drive for excellence with flexibility.
- You are accurate and well organized: a strong focus on quality is essential when producing measurement tools.
- You are willing to (occasionally) travel to our customers for on-site interventions
Location and type of contract
- Leuven, Belgium
- Permanent contract
- Full time
- White-collar contract
- Associate level
Working at Materialise
Materialise is a dynamic, international high-tech company, founded in 1990 and headquartered in Belgium, with over 2,300 employees worldwide. Materialise’s mission is to innovate for a better and healthier world through its software and hardware infrastructure and in-depth knowledge of additive manufacturing (also known as 3D printing). Our customers are in diverse industries, such as automotive, aerospace, medical, research, and academia.
As a growing company, Materialise is always looking for enthusiastic professionals who want to work in an environment full of revolutionary technology and surrounded by people passionate about their work.