Automation Test Engineer
Are you looking for new challenges to work on medical-class software that highly depends on the high quality of detail and accuracy? Do you have an eye for detail in software behavior and want to develop the best and most reliable features to ensure this medical-class software is quality assured without compromise? Then you might be our next Automation Test Engineer.
What you will do
- To write efficient, high-quality, and maintainable automated testing.
- Work with testers, train and coach them to implement and use test automation
- Join test peer review of test scripts
- Good understanding of software testing methodologies/frameworks and processes of the development team
- Work with technical and business stakeholders to identify opportunities to improve the quality assurance process.
- Work with the development team to clarify requirements, design, and develop test documents such as test plans and cases.
- Preferably 5 years of related experience as an automation test engineer
- Experience in CI/CD tools (e.g., Azure Pipelines)
- Experience in API automation using python or other scripting languages
- Experience with Agile software development and testing methodologies/framework
- Motivation and drive to improve the quality of products through the improved testing process.
- Strong communication skills in English
Location and type of contract
Working at Materialise
Materialise is a dynamic, international high-tech company, founded in 1990 and headquartered in Belgium, with over 2,300 employees worldwide. Materialise’s mission is to innovate for a better and healthier world through its software and hardware infrastructure and in-depth knowledge of additive manufacturing (also known as 3D printing). Our customers are in diverse industries, such as automotive, aerospace, medical, research, and academia.
As a growing company, Materialise is always looking for enthusiastic professionals who want to work in an environment full of revolutionary technology and surrounded by people passionate about their work.