Automation Test Engineer
Are you looking for new challenges to work on medical-class software that highly depends on the high quality of detail and accuracy? Do you have an eye for detail in software behavior and want to develop the best and most reliable features to ensure this medical-class software is quality assured without compromise? Then you might be our next Automation Test Engineer.
What you will do
- Contribute to the testing strategy, define the testing scope and action plan within the context of each release, align with different product teams, and get approval from stakeholders
- Key person to plan the testing roadmap
- Ownership of the accuracy and completeness of documentation for DHF (medical) related to TE role: MTP, SVVP, SVVR, Test Cases, Test Reports.
- Groom items with the team to define requirements better and provide a testing perspective to discussions
- Contribute toward increased automation coverage.
- Create, maintain, and execute manual and automation testing, effective issue/bug filing in TFS, and actively monitor and fix failing autotest.
- Contribute to the PR review and test case review.
- Take ownership of integration testing and coordination with different product teams to ensure quality output aligned with the release milestone.
- Identify process/practice inefficiencies and collaborate with the team to minimize the testing gaps.
- Understand existing automation framework, identify the workflow inefficiencies, and proactively suggest proposals to enhance and reduce the complexities and dependencies with other products.
- At least 2-3 years of related experience as an automation test engineer
- Experience with agile project management and testing methodology
- Good knowledge of software quality assurance
- Knowledge of Python or another scripting language (s)
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- You can communicate well in English
- ISTQB knowledge is a plus
- Prior experience in an ISO/FDA/AMMi regulated environment is a plus
- Experience working with Microsoft Team Foundation Server (TFS) is a plus
Location and type of contract
Working at Materialise
Materialise is a dynamic, international high-tech company, founded in 1990 and headquartered in Belgium, with over 2,300 employees worldwide. Materialise’s mission is to innovate for a better and healthier world through its software and hardware infrastructure and in-depth knowledge of additive manufacturing (also known as 3D printing). Our customers are in diverse industries, such as automotive, aerospace, medical, research, and academia.
As a growing company, Materialise is always looking for enthusiastic professionals who want to work in an environment full of revolutionary technology and surrounded by people passionate about their work.