Account Manager (India)
Do you want to be the face of our company in the market? We are looking for someone who will take pride in the company's mission and vision and believe that our solutions will help our customers enhance their business offerings! You will need to have the attitude to appreciate each of our customers and always try to support them in every possible way.
What you will do
- Develop sales opportunities in various industry segments across India and South India for the Materialise software suite.
- Take responsibility for sales pipeline development objectives and revenue targets.
- Define and execute lead generation strategies to reach new potential customers.
- Use consultative selling skills to address new potential customers, uncover their needs, and develop relevant business solutions.
- Develop comprehensive sales proposals for projects that include software products as well as associated implementation and advisory services.
- Manage complex sales processes involving multiple internal and external stakeholders.
- This position reports to the sales director (APAC) for our software for the additive manufacturing business unit.
- Degree in business, engineering, or computer science; at least 8 years of experience in sales and business development in a software industry for the India market
- The key requirement is a strong, enthusiastic, slam-dunk attitude, in a world of complex, project-driven sales.
- Good sales empathy skills — the ability to identify with and understand the customer’s situation, feelings, and motives.
- Strong negotiation skills to influence our customers and prospects.
- Ability to close deals efficiently.
- Willingness to exceed our customer’s expectations.
- Good analytical skills, meticulous approach with a high level of attention to detail.
- Ability to communicate with people from different levels, both internally and externally, with excellent listening, coaching, and presentation skills.
- Professional, self-motivated.
- Entrepreneurial and ability to work autonomously.
- Strong networking skills.
- Experience working in an additive manufacturing-related vertical industry (e.g., aerospace, automotive, service bureau, …) is a plus
- Experience with CAD software environments is a plus
Location and type of contract
- Petaling Jaya, Malaysia
- Mid-senior level
Working at Materialise
Materialise is a dynamic, international high-tech company, founded in 1990 and headquartered in Belgium, with over 2,300 employees worldwide. Materialise’s mission is to innovate for a better and healthier world through its software and hardware infrastructure and in-depth knowledge of additive manufacturing (also known as 3D printing). Our customers are in diverse industries, such as automotive, aerospace, medical, research, and academia.
As a growing company, Materialise is always looking for enthusiastic professionals who want to work in an environment full of revolutionary technology and surrounded by people passionate about their work.