Have you been part of a sales team involved in selling technical or engineering solutions? Do you enjoy interacting with customers, as well as internal teams to develop unique software solutions that help both engineers and designers? Are you ready to be a part of a company that has been the go-to company for 3D Printing software solutions for more than 30 years? If so then we have a challenging position for you as an OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) Partner Manager on our Software for Additive Manufacturing Team.
- Communicate features and applications effectively, demonstrating our expertise and interacting with customers to illustrate our solutions
- Develop sales leads, build relationships with customers and act as a representative of Materialise at industry events and meetings
- Identify partner collaboration opportunities
- Achieve a sales target and accurately forecasting sales within the territory
- This position will require overnight travel, including trips to our headquarters in Belgium
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Engineering required
- 3 – 5 years technical sales experience with a proven track record of success
- Previous experience selling 3D Printers, CAD or technical software or related a plus
- Highly organized and analytical, with the ability to eliminate sales obstacles through creative and adaptive approaches
- Ideal candidate must be self-motivated and comfortable in the dynamic atmosphere of a technical organization with a rapidly expanding customer base
- Excellent written and oral communication, presentation and problem solving skills Must possess strong presentation skills and be able to communicate professionally in written responses to emails, reports, etc.
Location: Our office is in Plymouth, MI but we are open to remote teleworking and out of state applicants
Travel Required: 25%
This is a full time, exempt position in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment with competitive salary and benefits. Assistance for relocation and/or visa sponsorship is not available.
We offer an inspiring and challenging job with growth potential in an innovative market. You will be part of a dedicated team within a dynamic company that highly values openness, trust and team spirit.