As a Marketing Manager, you will be accountable for the development of marketing plans and driving the development, design and implementation of marketing actions to successfully position the organization and its products in the market. This is a marketing-focused role, not a communications-focused role and reports directly to the US Marketing Director.
· Manage the translation of marketing plans into efficient and effective marketing actions, tailored to the target audience in terms of channels and messaging.
· Guide projects; planning the execution of marketing plans in cooperation with local marketing team, global marketing team and business stakeholders.
· Utilize marketing expertise to provide input into the operational and strategic planning of your unit, department, and projects.
· Manage coordination within the organization, for all aspects where marketing activities are directly or indirectly impacting the activities of areas other than the main stakeholders.
· Participate in selecting, negotiating, evaluating and coordinating collaboration with external partners such as vendors, advertising agencies, public relations firms and market researchers.
· Organize Materialise’s participation in industry trade shows and events, managing the upfront event coordination and day-to-day while activity at the event.
· Recruit industry leaders and customers to attend, present at, and sponsor Materialise events.
· Assure an effective usage of resources in order to create the biggest possible impact within budgetary and time constraints.
· Monitor and evaluate the results and effectiveness of marketing actions and their contribution towards the organization’s strategy and goals.
· Bachelors Degree required – concentration in Marketing strongly preferred; concentration in Communications is less desired
· MBA in Marketing-related curriculum a plus
· 7-10 years of marketing experience required
· CRM experience required
· Analytical experience strongly preferred
· Product management experience strongly preferred
· Strong computer skills with proficiency in Microsoft suite; specifically Excel, PowerPoint, Word, and Outlook
· Familiarity and/or experience working with visual media and graphics preferred
Location: Plymouth, Michigan
This is a full time, exempt position in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment with competitive salary, bonus and benefits. Assistance for visa sponsorship is not available.