Have you assisted a sales team involved in a variety of markets? Do you enjoy interacting with customers, as well as internal sales and support team members? Are you ready to be a part of a company that is involved in technology innovation that changes people’s lives? Then we have a challenging position for you in our US headquarters as an Inside Account Manager.
Software Maintenance Sales:
- Telephone sales to meet software maintenance sales targets / increase maintenance sales
- Follow-up with customers to close sales
- Follow company procedures, documentation and administration protocol and requirements
- Work out of our US headquarters in Plymouth, MI
Support to the sales team:
- Make phone calls in support of marketing and sales actions
- Maintain customer database
- Support reseller channel
- Provide first-level customer support
- Log support calls in CRM System and forward to engineer
- Bachelors degree in business-related field required
- 1 – 3 years of prior sales or sales support experience
- Excellent computer skills a must (MS Office, specifically Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Exceptional customer services skills essential
- Outstanding attention to detail and organizational skills
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written, are required
- Energetic with a positive attitude
- Professional demeanor
Location: Plymouth, MI
This is a full time, exempt position in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment with competitive salary and benefits. Assistance for relocation and/or visa sponsorship is not available.
We offer an inspiring and challenging job with growth potential in an innovative market. You will be part of a dedicated team within a dynamic company that highly values openness, trust and team spirit.