Are you an organizational and communicative talent? Do you enjoy interacting with customers and take an active part in the sales process? Is convincing people by phone a second nature for you? Do you love to manage several tasks simultaneously, and to process complex situations in an efficient and accurate way? Are you searching for a job in an innovative setting? Do you feel passionate about working with the newest technologies in the 3D printing industry? Are you able to focus and deliver quality? Then you may be the person we're looking for to join our team in Sheffield, UK!
Qualifications & Experience
You define which action is appropriate to convert enquiries into sales and to deliver the best quality of leads to the Account Managers. You qualify leads into our CRM system coming from campaigns, nurturing track or download requests. In addition, you make phone calls in support of marketing and sales actions
Software Maintenance Sales
To reach the software maintenance sales targets, you take care of the renewal and maintenance sales of our software products. You do this through proactively reaching out to customers which are up for renewal, preparing quotations based on standard pricing guidelines, and through following-up with customers directly to close sales. You follow company procedures, documentation, and administration protocol and requirements
You contact clients who stopped to use our services to understand why they did so. When possible and appropriate you propose alternatives to keep them as clients. You thoroughly report the results to our Market Team.
You are responsible for providing first-level customer support (mainly diagnostics of software licensing questions). You log support calls in the CRM System and forward to the Application Engineer when appropriate.
Sales Team Support
You make pro-active phone calls in support of marketing and sales actions and maintain the customer database. You process incoming sales orders and generate invoices. Furthermore, you help to organize the back office activities to be as efficient as possible; In order to maximize the time you and the team have available to spend on revenue generating activities.
• You hold a Bachelor’s degree, preferably in a business-related field;
• You have 1 – 3 years of prior inside sales or sales support experience;
• You have strong communication skills in English, both verbal and written;
• You are sales minded and can fluently convince through phone communication;
• MS Office (specifically Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) holds no secrets to you;
• You have an outstanding attention to detail, and great organizational skills;
• You are keen to work in the CRM environment in a disciplined manner, with focus on data quality;
• You are energetic, proactive and self-motivated;
• Travel up to 5%, if requested (mainly for training at Belgian HQ), would not be a burden for you;
• You can work out of the Sheffield (UK) office.
We offer an inspiring and challenging job with growth potential in an innovative market. You will be part of a dedicated team within a dynamic company that highly values openness, trust and team spirit.