Materialise is a dynamic international high-tech company, founded in 1990 and headquartered in Belgium, with over 1,800 employees worldwide. Materialise’s mission is to innovate for a better and healthier world through its software and hardware infrastructure and in-depth knowledge of additive manufacturing (also known as 3D Printing). Our customers are in diverse industries, such as automotive, aerospace, medical, research and academia.
As a growing company, Materialise is always looking for enthusiastic professionals who want to work in an environment full of revolutionary technology and surrounded by people passionate about their work.
Qualifications & Experience
- Set up functional and easy-to-use web pages on our corporate web site in line with corporate brand and style guide
- Test pages across browsers, operating systems and devices
- Test new features that are developed by our (external) development partner
- Execute a regular assessment of the general performance of the site
- Optimize loading speeds and capacity Debug pages and fix broken links, images, etcetera
- Update website content and review settings Assist UX experts in setting up A/B tests
- Own the Google Tag Manager configuration
- Keep abreast with new technologies and software to develop the online presence and success of the sites
- Proven experience as a Webmaster or Web Developer
- Familiarity with web standards Knowledge of Google Tag Manager
- Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop
- Strong troubleshooting and analytical abilities
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills Attention to detail and outstanding organizational skills
We offer an inspiring and challenging job with growth potential in an innovative market. You will be part of a dedicated team within a dynamic company that highly values openness, trust and team spirit.