Value is not just an empty word to us here at Materialise — it means developing software solutions to help people walk, run and jump again. It means engineering to help customers develop better products and add more functionality.
Materialise Medical has pioneered many leading medical applications of 3D Printing and is enabling researchers, engineers, and clinicians to revolutionize innovative patient-specific treatment that helps improve and save lives.
Mimics software allows you to process and edit your 2D image data (CT, MRI, etc.) to construct 3D models with the utmost accuracy, flexibility, and user-friendliness. The powerful segmentation tools allow you to segment your medical CT/MRI images, take measurements and engineer directly on your 3D model. From there you can export your 3D data to a wide range of output formats and engineering applications; such as FEA, design, surgical simulation, additive manufacturing and more.
Qualifications & Experience
- Collect and analyze user needs
- Turn the needs into features from function to aesthetics
- Prototyping and user testing
- Proceed and analyze feedbacks
- Create graphical and UI elements for new functionality
- Write clear user specifications in accordance with regulations
- Review software requirement specifications of team members, safeguarding the excellent user experience
- Design a cohesive style guide ensuring consistency in visual elements and software behavior
- Modernize the look and feel of existing software taking into account its user-base
- Collaborate together with the product managers towards long-term usability and user-interface plans for new products or for the redesign of existing solutions.
- Assess the usability of the competitive solution and make a recommendation for usability improvements
- Provide training to new functional analysis and application engineers on general usability and product specific style and behavior guides.
- Experience in creating mockups, wireframes and prototypes
- Ability to quickly turn detailed workflow observations into helicopter view concepts
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills to perform with a multidisciplinary and international team
- Proficient in English
- Understand desktop UI concepts such as selection behavior, focus, visualization, ...
- Photoshop, Illustrator, Adobe XD, Figma
We offer an inspiring and challenging job with growth potential in an innovative market. You will be part of a dedicated team within a dynamic company that highly values openness, trust and team spirit.