Qualifications & Experience
We are looking for an enthusiastic and experienced Test Lead, to complete our QA team in our Kyiv office.
As a Test Lead of the PrePrint tribe, you will oversee the testing activities in the different squads and you will participate in PI detailing and planning sessions and also backlog refinement workshops to identify & define integration and test backlog items. You interact with the development teams in order to improve the applied software quality assurance approaches and you interact with the other test teams in order to coordinate and facilitate the overall integration tests. You ensure compliance with corporate quality standards and applicable regulatory requirements.
As a Test Lead you are also the driver for improvements: defining test frameworks, automation of testing, bringing the test processes to the next level, optimal usage of the available tools (such as Azure DevOps). Assist in defining and implementing appropriate test metrics (Generate, share, and maintain reports/dashboards); Contribute to the global test chapter in order to continuously improve on testing best practices. Responsible for technical assistance/training of junior and professional test engineers.
Last but not least, as a Test Lead of one of the Magics squads, you will be accountable for performing different types of testing on software builds according to the agile development process. You develop test cases and scenarios based on features and user stories, write and execute test both manual and automated scripts and register the results. Verifying non-functional requirements of the software delivery is part of your responsibility.
- To have 5 years or more in software development;
- To have experience as a Test Engineer Lead in agile development methodologies (we are using SAFe);
- Python is must have, Test complete, Unit testing;
- At least Upper-Intermediate English;
- Leadership skills are a must;
- To be proactive, able to put the team together;
- To have an extended background;
- To be able organize and improve testing;
- Git , Visual studio;
- To have an experience in test management or the availability of relevant certificates;
- To be familiar with 3D printing, CAD/CAM software and/or Azure DevOps is a plus;
- Experience with desktop products is a plus;
- Some basic Object-oriented mind thinking.