Qualifications & Experience
- Implementation of testing process for web-based applications;
- Functional testing;
- Regression testing;
- Test Plans/Reports creation.
- Knowledge of testing methodologies;
- Proven Experience of testing web-applications is a must;
- Experience in writing test documentation;
- Good English speaking, writing and reading is essential;
- Good communication and team player skills;
- Readiness to learn new technologies and gain new skill;
- Experience with TFS is a plus;
If you are passionate about knowing that what you do is important and that what you create matters then maybe, we have the right job for you.
Value is not just an empty word to us here at Materialise – it means developing software solutions to help people walk, run and jump again. It means engineering to help customers create better products and add more functionality.
Materialise Medical has pioneered many leading medical applications of 3D Printing and enables researchers, engineers, and clinicians to revolutionize innovative patient-specific treatment that helps improve and save lives.
Materialise Web-based Surgery Planner allows a surgeon to simulate the placement of implants in a joint replacement surgery (Knee, Shoulder). This simulation is based on three-dimensional models of the patient’s anatomy that were derived from medical imaging data using image segmentation. Using the Planner, the surgeon can inspect a default pre-operative plan that Materialise generates, adjust parameters as desired, and approve it. The surgeon approved pre-operative plan will then be used by Materialise to design and produce the Patient Specific Instruments (Pin Placement Guides) using rapid prototyping. Finally, the patient matched pin placement guides will be used on the patient during surgery as a guide to accurately determine drill and cut positions that are required for placing the actual implant device.